Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EBooks, IPods, and WII's

I downloaded my first ebook the other day and read it on the computer. Mainly I read it on the computer, which is fine because I have a big monitor and it is easy to read, because I don't have Wi-Fi at home to download on to my IPod Touch or my digital notebook. As one of the young people around me mentioned the trouble with new technology is learning how to use it. I definitely like the convenience, I was able to get a book I wouldn't have been able to at the local bookstores. I would have had to order from Amazon, Borders or Barnes and Noble.

I am still learning how to use the IPod touch and can at least download music. I like to buy gift cards instead of using my credit card, the same with the books and I can control my expenses this way. Also it makes a great suggestion when people ask me what I would like as a gift.

I am learning how to use the Wii. I rationalized its purchase by saying it was cheaper than joining a gym, which I have joined in the past but didn't attend regularly and let's face the games on the Wii are much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment