Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions, Ben Franklin and Me

When I started the blog in September I had these plans of writing if not daily at least weekly. So much for plans. There are many things that I had slated for the past four months that didn't happen either,such as Christmas cards. One of the few things I have done is I read a biography on Benjamin Franklin this fall. I also reread a little of his autobiography in which he wrote about improving and perfecting his virtues, Ben didn't make it either. So I guess I am in good company. However, I will try to do better on this and other things. One of my resolutions was to create a place for mail that included a spot for bills to be paid and letters and notifications to be filed. It also had to include the shredder for all of the pesky mail that seems to invade the mail box on offers for credit cards etc. It is all ready to go. I also took care of some of the mail that seem to accumulate in various spots around the house. Let's see if I can continue with the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment