Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Battle Hot Wings 2010

Three years ago, one of my nephews proposed for his birthday that we would have a competition similar to the Food Networks "Iron Chef". The first year was ribs, the second was hamburgers and last January it was hot wings. My brother-in-law and his two sons and their wives brought their best recipes to the table.

Just as in the television competition, the entries were judged on originality, taste and plating. The winner was my nephew, Drew, with his Saviche wings. The next competition is appetizers with everyone looking over recipes, trying to revise old ones and looking for the unique plating. I almost have my recipes ready to go and will be ready to take pictures and write out the recipes. Bon Appetit and Bon Chance to the competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment