Monday, October 3, 2011

Due to Technical Difficulties

I made this big deal about writing and getting back to being creative for myself and my students, however, it hasn't worked out so well. It is the fifth week in the school year and I haven't posted one blog. My uncle reminded recently that there is a book in my future. Right now, I am lucky if I even read one page much less write one.
I told my students I would share some of my writing with them and that hasn't worked out as well as I wish. We are blocked at school on personal blogs, I wish that each one of them could set up a blog and I could use it as a teaching tool. Then I would have to commit also to writing everyday.
Lately I find myself saying, "Well, we were going to do this or that, but something is wrong with the electricity (try teaching with no lights in the classroom!) or the internet is down or the laptops are not working. All this wonderful teaching tools and not enough infrastruture to support it.
Oh, bad words.

No comments:

Post a Comment